To accommodate certain specialty freight, Henophy Logistics has 2,500 sq. ft. of clean, heated storage connected to our loading docks. We also offer over 5,000 square feet of dry cold storage with indoor unloading capabilities.
Henophy Logistics has an extremely large and clean 19,000 square foot 12 door loading dock. We make cross-docking, storage, loading and unloading quick and easy with our modern facilities.
- Reduce inventory buildup and warehouse costs
- Consolidate smaller loads into larger ones for delivery
- Deconsolidate large shipments into smaller ones for delivery
- Help products reach the customer faster
- Utilize our in-house trucking fleet for fast delivery
Henophy Trucking & Henophy Logistics we specialize in both small freight shipments and large long-haul freight shipping. Our fleet of reliable trucks, flatbed and van trailers will be able to accommodate any load or freight, no matter how big or small it is or where you need to get it too!
We have industry experts geared towards getting you the best price and delivery times on all of your trucking and logistics needs. We aim to:
- Getting the best combination of service, price and times for all your trucking and logistics shipments inside the United States and Canada
- Giving you a dedicated and reliable timetable that provides you with a transit time for your shipment to ensure that it is arriving on schedule
- Helping you to coordinate the packing and logistics and transportation from warehousing to get your small or large shipments to where they need to go on-time, safe and efficient time
In House Fleet
Our in house fleet of reliable trucks, flatbed and van trailers will be able to accommodate any load or freight, no matter how big or small it is or where you need to get it too!
700 sq. ft. of office space with desks and our space is perfect for project or satellite offices.
- Large offices with multiple desks
- Located on the US/Canada border which makes it perfect for Canadian customers looking for a US presence
- Use as a US address to reduce shipping costs to Canada